Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (NQTs Welcome) - Bexley
Vacancy has expired
KS2 Class Teacher (NQTs Welcome) - Bexley
A large primary school in Bexley has a KS2 vacancy available for September 2017. The Headteacher will look at experienced candidates as well as overseas teachers and primary NQTs. The job is a permanent contract and the ideal candidate will be paid to scale depending on their teaching experience.
**'Good School' as deemed by Ofsted
**Year 5 teacher
**Permanent job - 26,139 - 36,906
Are you a fully qualified Key Stage 2 practitioner looking for a new teaching opportunity?
Are you a confident, ambitious primary teacher who is not deterred by a challenge?
A two form entry primary school located in the multi-cultural area of Bexley has a position available for September 2017 as a member of staff retiring at the end of the academic year.
The school boast excellent academic results and last year were in the top 10% of London schools. Subsequently the headteacher his is similarly high standards this year.
As a result of the high standards in the school the Headteacher insists that NQTs will be considered as long as their university feedback was positive.
The school facilities are very good as they have just refurbished the new library, the ICT suit is big and spacious and the indoor and outdoor facilities are very colourful and welcoming.
To be considered you will be:
- Fully qualified with QTS
- Experienced in KS2 teaching
- Passionate and committed to 21st century teaching
- Hard working
- Friendly with a good sense of humour
To apply for this exciting KS2 teaching job and to find out more information on the school please e-mail me your CV today. Interviews will commence in the coming weeks.
|Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- KS2 Primary Teacher in Bexleyheath ASQ Education Bexley £26000 - £37000 per annum
- Recently qualified or NQT Year 1 Teacher - Rochester - MPS Capita Education Rochester £23547 - £25321 per annum + negotiable depending on experience
- Year 3 Teacher Career Teachers Sidcup £28000 - £38000 per annum