Guaranteed Contract - Primary Teacher in York
Guaranteed 3 and 4 day Primary Teacher Supply Contract available in the York area.
As part of our commitment to providing a quality service, we are seeking a flexible, hard working and passionate Primary School Teacher to work on one of our guaranteed pay schemes. We are prepared to offer a guaranteed supply contract to a primary trained teacher in the region who is committed to raising the standards of education and has good to outstanding references.
We guarantee to find the successful primary school teacher up to 5 days primary teaching work every week. If for what ever reason we do not find you work will pay you anyway.
This is an on going contract, for the period of the school year.
To apply for this guaranteed pay scheme you must be/have;
- A proven, excellent school practitioner, who has a personality that can fit into the supportive primary schools we work with.
- A desire to work on both short and/or long term assignments through our contract, and a willingness and ability to undertake planning, assessment and delivery of good lessons.
An up to date knowledge of the respective areas that you are a specialist in, be that the Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- English Teacher - Inner City Croydon School - February 2017 Servoca Plc Croydon £125 - £170 per day
- Lecturer in Plumbing onlyFE Swindon £22235 - £32344 per annum
- Teacher of Girls Physical Education (PE) A Plus Teachers Berkhamsted £21000 - £35000 per annum + MPS-UPS Potential TLR