Terms and Conditions
Published: July, 2012
Welcome to The Educator. The Educator is the trading name of the The Educator Worldwide Limited. The Educator Worldwide Limited is registered in England and Wales with registration number 08048676. The term ‘The Educator’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is to provide jobseekers with information relating to employment opportunities and career advice and to employers and recruiters aiming to recruit potential staff. You may download, print and use information for lawful purpose and within the context of these terms only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All users must be aware that The Educator is not a recruitment agency/ staffing company and does not introduce or supply work to jobseekers or introduce or supply jobseekers to recruiters. We allow all users (jobseeker and recruiter) to create individual profiles which may contain personal information. We do not verify identities of jobseekers and recruiters including experiences, trainings, qualifications, memberships, affiliations or authorization to work or operate in any particular jurisdiction.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in any particular vacancy on our site, you must check the identity of the recruiter /employer including the nature of its business, vacancy commencement date, length of position, vacancy location, working hours, salary and any associated benefits. You must also check your suitability for the position including required qualification (s), experience for the position, trainings, memberships and authorization to work in that jurisdiction.
If you are a recruiter or employer interested in recruiting particular candidate/ jobseeker, you must check the identity of the jobseeker including their qualifications, experiences, trainings, memberships and permission to work in particular jurisdiction. Additionally, where a jobseeker is required to satisfy certain legal requirements such as Criminal Record Bureau or previous employer references, you must adhere to such requirements.
Jobseekers Terms and Conditions
You are required to create an account and provide certain personal information in order to access full services at The Educator. You agree to provide true information within your profile including contents and accuracy of any resume or material. You acknowledge taking responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for all activities that occur under your account and password.
You agree that you have no ownership rights to your account and we reserve the rights to suspend, terminate or remove your profile including covering letter (s), resume, saved jobs and any other information in case of any breach of terms. You also agree that we reserve the rights to delete your account in the case of a long period of inactivity. You agree we reserve the rights to pass your information to third parties whose services may be suitable to your needs. Should you have asked us to delete your information from our database, you agree any information already passed to any third party may not be possible to delete.
You agree that any information published on this site by us, recruiters or our third parties is to assist you in the job hunting and recruitment process. You acknowledge that any vacancy posting on our site is not read by us and we take no responsibility or liability of its accuracy or authenticity. We expect all jobseekers to carry out their own research before applying for any vacancy.
Recruiters/ Employers Terms and Conditions
You are required to create an account and provide certain personal information in order to access full services at The Educator. You agree to provide true information within your profile. You acknowledge taking responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for all activities whether authorized or unauthorized that occur under your account and password. You agree to notify us about any unauthorized use of account immediately.
Your use of the site shall be for the search of prospective candidates for employment and not for gathering information to sell to other parties. You may create your profile and upload material solely for search of prospective candidates. You agree taking responsibility for your contents on this site and any consequences arising there from. You agree not to post any false or misleading postings, comments, inaccurate information or any material of unlawful nature. You agree not to post any vacancies more than once at the same time and other than in the education sector.
You agree that any information collected through our resume bank remain our property. You agree to use jobseeker information solely for search of prospective candidates for your vacancies. You agree to keep jobseekers confidentially intact at all times and take appropriate steps to stop unauthorized access or use of personally identifiable information. You agree to comply with provisions of Data Protection Act 1998. You agree to indemnify us and our suppliers from any claims, cost, damages, losses, expenses or liabilities of any kind.
- Science Teacher Trafford Manchester Academics Trafford £425 - £760 per week
- Personal Care Support Assistant Northampton College Northampton £16,318–£17,220 pro rata, actual salary £11,877-£12,532 per annum
- Construction Assessor required Immediate Start Academics Barnsley £130 - £160 per annum