Please read this statement carefully and contact our Data Protection Advisor if you have any questions about our privacy practices or your personal information choices.
At The Educator, (a subsidiary of The Educator Worldwide Ltd) we understand that your privacy is crucial. We respect the trust and confidence you place in our company and as such, undertake many measures to protect the privacy of our clients regarding any information that is gathered about your case, and also for visitors to our website.
1. Cookie Use
2. a) What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file saved on your computer/ mobile device by a website server. Only the specific website can access the data it holds. This can be URL information or numerical data.
1. b) How are they used?
Cookies enhance your online experience by enabling a website to ‘remember’ you when you visit again. Their purpose is to help the interaction between you as a user and the website becomes easier and faster. If cookies are not in place then the website will think you are a new visitor each time you visit a page on that website. Cookies can also be used for targeted advertising based on your location.
1. c) Switching off cookie settings
If you find the notion of cookies intrusive, then you can block or delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be mindful that you might be negatively affecting how the website reacts to you; it could also hinder the websites responsiveness as you move from page to page. If you wish to proceed with turning off cookie settings then please refer to the Help section of your browser.
2. Client information collected by The Educator
• Your curriculum vitae, resume and job application form
• Personal details e.g. name, address, date of birth, email address, contact numbers and national insurance number etc.
• Nationality, passport, visa status and right to work
• Formal education, professional qualification and additional skills
• Employments history including paid and voluntary work
• Personal hobbies, interest and other activities details
• Referees contact details
• Criminal convictions and warnings
• Other sensitive information
• Your job application history
• Your IP address and web pages that you visit
• Website session information found in cookies
3. How The Educator manages the client information it collects
• Any information we do collect is used in accordance with local laws for the following purpose:
• We use email address to send information about our products and services that may be suitable to you. You may opt in or out at any time.
• Your personal information may be used in order to provide The Educator service to process your case.
• We may use personal information for auditing, research and investigation to operate and develop The Educator services.
• We may share collected non-personal information with particular third parties.
• The information shared with third parties is done so in regulated circumstances, including when conforming to legal processes, fraud prevention and also in safeguarding the security of our network.
4. Data Security and Confidentiality
It is our policy to ensure, in so far as is reasonably practicable, that our systems and records are secure and not accessible to unauthorised third parties in line with contemporary practice.
5. General Data Protection Regulation
The Educator pledges to ensure that its registration requirements regarding the GDPR are fulfilled at all times. It is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests that The Educator will use your data in the advancement of your job search and in doing so The Educator will act as your “data controller” (regarding GDPR requirements).
The Educator has processes in place to ensure compliance at all times with its obligations under the DPA and GDPR, by taking appropriate technical measures against the unauthorised processing of personal data and also against accidental loss/destruction/damage to your personal data. When considering what measures are appropriate, The Educator will conduct good practice, ensure technical development and implement measures to ensure an appropriate security level is in place to prevent any harm that might result from unlawful data processing/accidental loss/destruction.
It is your right to access any information we hold about you free of charge unless your request is deemed excessive. We will process your request promptly and efficiently.
You further have the right to ensure your data is amended or deleted as per the GDPR. If you require either of these to be conducted then please contact us using our online contact form or call the office to complete the process within the relevant time period advised by law.
6. Further Individuals Rights
The Educator complies with the rights of individuals as identified in GDPR, including:
• The right to be informed
• the right of access
• the right to rectification
• the right to erasure
• the right to restrict processing
• the right to data portability
• the right to object
• rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you as an individual desire to appeal any of the above rights then please contact the Data Protection advisor, Muhammad Dawood at Muhammad@theeducator.com
7. Encryption in various situations
We restrict access to personal information to The Educator Worldwide Limited employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
When we receive formal written complaints posted using our contact page, it is The Educator policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between The Educator and an individual.
If you are concerned about our data collection process you should, in the first instance write to email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may complaint to Information Commission Office at www.ico.org.uk
9. Contacting us about Privacy
If you have any questions about our privacy notice, your personal data, the procedures of the website, or your interaction with the website, please contact us by using our online contact form or alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Policy Modifications
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education Brent £70 - £85 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Intervention Specialist - Primary Protocol Education Bradford £55 - £70 per day
- EYFS Teacher REESON Education Ealing £140 - £180 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills