Job DescriptionDo you have a passion in helping support children within the classroom?
Pertemps Education is looking to recruit Teaching Assistants (TA) and Learning Support Assistants (LSA) for contracted and permanent positions in Primary Schools in and around the Newham Borough. We are specifically looking for individuals who understand the current primary curriculum to support in a general classroom basis as well as 1-2-1 . There are opportunities available across Early Years (EYFS) and both Key Stages 1 (KS1) and 2 (KS2).
As a Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant (TA)/Learning Support Assistant (LSA) you will work with a range of ages across all Key Stages and your duties will depend on the age of the children and their individual needs, but may include:
- Working inside or outside the classroom with a specific pupils to deliver intervention
- Managing class behaviour to ensure learning levels remain consistent
- Adapting support according to needs of the pupils working with
- Looking after children s physical, social and emotional welfare
- Creating a stimulating and engaging environment
We want someone with the following skills:
- An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670
Pertemps Education will give you 250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Teaching Assistant (TA) Learning Support (LSA) Support Assistant Learning Mentor
Primary, Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
70 to 90 per day
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Teaching Assistants- Actors, Actresses and Drama Graduates Classroom Teachers City of London £70 - £80 per day
- 1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistants The Education Network Ltd Romford £65 - £75 per day
- Graduate Teaching Assistant The Education Network Ltd Romford £60 - £70 per day
- Science Teacher - SEN School Hillingdon Protocol Education Hillingdon £120 - £160 per day
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Cover Supervisor Randstad Education Chelmsford