SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you experienced or qualified in Special Educational Needs? Are you located in Coalville?
We have a rewarding opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant within outstanding special educational needs schools and units in Coalville and surrounding areas. You will initially be working on a supply basis, but there is the opportunity to apply for long term and permanent positions within the settings.
* Preparation of lesson resources
* Collaborate with classroom teacher to organise appropriate activities
* Liaise with other professionals such as social workers and speech therapists
* Work closely with other LSAs and support staff
* Work with small groups and with children on a one to one basis
* Experience of working with young people with SEN needs
* Be comfortable in managing challenging behaviours and confident in your ability to control it
* Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people
* Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style
* To be able to provide a nurturing and caring connection with the vulnerable student
* Resilient when facing challenges, the ability to remain calm when faced with testing behaviours.
* Primary or secondary curriculum experience
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (opportunity to prepare this with Randstad if not)
* Advice and editing on your current CV
* Online e-learning training modules
* Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
* Dedicated consultant throughout your journey
* Career advice
* On call 24/7
* Free Team teach training
* Exclusive online services
* On-site parking
* Long term assignments and permanent roles
* An allowance for flexibility
* Opportunity to gain a vast amount of experience
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to hundreds of discounts at major retailers through our app
* Chance to receive 300* if you refer a friend
* Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in? Could you contribute to making a valid transformation to someone's future? Are you ready for a challenge? Did you answer yes? Apply today!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the Enhanced DBS check.
Randstad Education has an array of positions in the Nottingham/Leicester area. If this is of interest to you, call the East Midlands branch today on 0116 208 1110 and ask for Amy. Or alternatively you can apply online.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|