Have you got specialist knowledge in the sciences? Do your lessons really get a reaction? Can you help children grow and develop in the classroom? Could you inspire pupils to reach for the stars?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher Role in a Torbay Secondary School and Sixth Form. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
- Free training, both online and on-site
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme, with a chance of earning 300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive learning environment to promote learning
- Using a variety of teaching strategies to motivate and challenge students, and ensure high levels of interest
- Produce reports for parents in line with the school calendar
- Contribute to subject development by producing, reviewing and updating curriculum plans and schemes of work
- Ability to teach science subjects to GCSE and Biology to A-Level
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Science and the GCSE syllabus
- QTS / QTLS or equivalent
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Access to own vehicle is preferred
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This could be the start of something amazing!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|