Teaching Assistant 121
Would you love to work in Brighton?
Is working 121 with children with Special Educational Needs you passion?
Are you available to start in the next week or so?
If so, read on...
One of our schools in Brighton is looking for a 121 Support for a boy in Nursery who has additional needs. This child is wheelchair bound and therefore needs support with standing, sitting in chairs, crawling and going to the toilet. He is a lovely bubbly child with a very happy outlook on life. If he sounds like the type of child you would like to support, please contact me now!
This primary school is an inclusive school, which aims to provide the best possible education for it's pupils. The school offers a secure, happy and stimulating environment which aims to combine excellence in teaching with enjoyment of learning. Children are encouraged to develop intellectually, physically, aesthetically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
The school is committed to offering their children a rich, varied and exciting curriculum. In their pursuit of excellence, expectations are high and children have the chance to learn in a range of different ways. Good behaviour is encouraged through positive means, a sense of responsibility and commitment is fostered and successes are celebrated. Children are helped to become well-mannered, considerate and active members of the school community. If this sounds like the type of school you would like to work in then please apply now.
This role is a part time role working 3 days per week, Wednesday through till Friday.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* App-based booking system
* DBS and School application support
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free career advice
* Online diary
* Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive pay
* Free CPD
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working days
* Supporting a young boy to access the same learning as his peers.
* Working on a 1-2-1 basis ensuring the child is happy and safe.
* Supporting him to learn both in the classroom and outside.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Experience working in a Primary School
* Knowledge of the EYFS and KS1 curriculums
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience working with children who have special educational needs
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
If you would like more information on this role or any other support role, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|