Are you passionate about working in and SEN setting? Do you want to make a positive and long-lasting impression on a young person's life and help them through their secondary education paying a healthy daily pay rate?
Then this is the perfect role for you.
I am currently looking for Teaching Assistants to work at a Cheshire secondary school. The role will be working with individuals in KS3 and KS4 with Special Educational Needs.
I am also looking for Teaching Assistants in Flintshire and Denbighshire if you are not based in Cheshire.
* The opportunity to amalgamate your knowledge with that of senior SEN teachers to grow your skills and experience
* The school is large and will give you the chance to immerse yourself among students from all backgrounds and varying levels of capability
* On-site canteen serving hot food
* Senior leadership team is larger than average for extra support
* Supporting students on a 1:1 basis and part of a small group in a range of activities throughout the day
* Assist students during class and making sure they are on task
* Liaising with the class teacher to ensure a smooth running class
* Enable learners to access the curriculum
* Graduates are actively welcomed to apply
* Be able to work with learners that have various learning difficulties including epilepsy, autism and dyslexia
* Have an understanding of students with emotional needs
* Willingness to learn and build relationships with learners
* Be confident to support the lead in groups, in different educational subjects
* The ability to work as an individual and as a part of a team
If you feel like this role is you then apply online today! If you would like more information on the role please contact Claire on 01244500425
| ||Save Job||Share Job|