Are you a qualified RE teacher seeking a new permanent contract from January 2020?
Does a permanent RE teaching assignment at a small, extremely well run school sound like the perfect next step in your teaching career? Of course it does!
If both of the above apply to you, then we have the perfect opportunity within the London Borough of Lambeth. An oversubscribed secondary school that takes great pride in being a welcoming and friendly place to teach, is seeking to appoint a full time RE teacher on a permanent contract. This position begins immediately after the Christmas holidays. The successful candidate will teach RE to KS3 and KS4. The role may potentially include teaching some KS2.
Applications are welcome from both new and experienced teachers.
Benefits of the role are:
- The opportunity to truly showcase your skills and how outstanding you are as a teacher
- A school that prides itself on the strong relationships that exists between staff and students
- A modern, state-of-the-art learning environment
- The school actively celebrates equal worth
- Opportunity to be inspirational!
- The chance to exchange ideas with other teachers, which can lead to new and/or different ways of teaching
- The school's ethos includes being insightful, courageous, resilient and open minded
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Adhering to the school's policies and procedures
- Enjoying your role as an RE teacher!
- Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
- Meeting with pupils' parents to discuss their academic progress at parents' evenings
- Setting the right example at all times
- Occasionally, you may supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions
Requirements of the candidate:
- You will need to hold UK QTS or be suitably qualified to teach in UK schools
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to raise standards
- To possess effective classroom management strategies
- Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Rob Davies on 020 8530 0393.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|