Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. Can you inspire and encourage the next generation?
Are you able to connect to pupils and develop them culturally, emotionally, intellectually, socially and spiritually through the use of literature? Can you promote high standard of language and literacy by equipping pupils with a strong command of the spoken and written word, and develop their love for literature through widespread reading for enjoyment?
If this role is something that interests you, why not read more...
The Benefits will include:
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Tom; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|