SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have experience working with children who have special educational needs? Are you able to provide support with mental and physical disabilities, speech and language issues, behavioural difficulties and a range of other conditions?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs TA Role in Devon. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Access to own vehicle is a must
* Previous experience working with children is a must
* Must be flexible to suit changeable shift patterns
* Proficiency in Makaton, MAPA and Team Teach etc. is desirable, but not necessary
* Work with pupils both inside the classroom and elsewhere to encourage independence, maintain personal confidence
* Bring issues of concern to the class teacher to ensure pupils behave in class and engage appropriately
* Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
* Encourage and support other staff in the appropriate management of a variety of conditions
* Ensure that pupils are properly safeguarded and supported
* Support basic administrative duties such as photocopying, filing and displaying work
* Supervise pupils at break times where and when designated
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Flexibility over curriculum content
* Ability to conduct lessons outside the classroom
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
This could be the start of something good!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Year 1 Teacher Required - Shropshire Protocol Education Telford £110 - £170 per day
- Nursery Nurse Bamboo Recruitment ltd Poynton £8 - £9 per hour
- Child support Assistant/TA Protocol Education Sevenoaks £70 - £95 per day, Benefits: Generous local government pension, retail discounts, well-being sessions, social events and free on-site parking