Job DescriptionDue to a continued expansion of our Secondary base of schools Protocol Education are actively recruiting for Teachers of German for a variety of Daily and longer term assignments.
Duties of Teacher of German:
Be a resilient, dynamic, innovative and exceptional class teacher.
Experience of the German Curriculum
-Have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively within the MFL team.
-Have energy, enthusiasm, a positive attitude to life and a love of learning.
The key benefits for working with Protocol Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Minimal administration (online time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- 250 for a teacher referral
For this role you will need to apply for or currently hold a valid update service enhance DBS.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- German Teacher Protocol Education Suffolk Dependant on assignment
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education Brent £70 - £85 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Post 16 SEN Teacher REESON Education Wandsworth £160 - £220 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills