Secondary Supply Teachers
*Daily and short term supply teaching
*Flexible working patterns
*Great rates of pay
We are looking to recruit secondary supply teachers for day to day and short term opportunities in our local secondary schools based in Peterborough and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified school teachers that are either looking for more flexibility or to build more teaching experience.
Key benefits include:
- Local work
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training and development support
- Holiday when you want it
- Freedom from the hassles of lesson planning and marking
Your responsibilities and requirements:
- A degree or relevant qualification
- QTS is desirable but not essential
- You will need a clear and up to date DBS check
- Experience of teaching within a secondary school is essential
- Management of classroom behaviour
- Ensuring safety and safeguarding of children
- Supporting children with the tasks that have been set
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
work well autonomously
years 7-11 experience
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- German Teacher Protocol Education Suffolk Dependant on assignment
- Intervention Specialist - Primary Protocol Education Bradford £55 - £70 per day
- Learning Support Assistant REESON Education North West London £65 - £95 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills