Would you like the opportunity to expand your teaching experience working in the top-ranked school in Cheshunt?
Are you a passionate primary school teacher looking for your next career move to enhance and develop your teaching skills?
If so, I would love to hear from you!
We have been working with some of the top-ranked schools in Hertfordshire for well over 10 years now. Within this time, we have placed over 250 teachers in fixed-term and permanent roles within schools which match their specific skill sets and requirements. At present, Randstad is working with local schools in Cheshunt who are seeking their next patch of hungry, dedicated and passionate teachers for September starts. If you have experience working within schools and are seeking ad hok, long term or permanent opportunities, I will be very keen to have an informal conversation with you so I can run some ideas past you and discuss your options.
- Free on site parking on most schools
- Weekly, competitive pay with an efficient PAYE payroll system (No Umbrella Companies!)
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday, high street discounts and many more
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development (teacher training)
- Welcoming and forward thinking school's with exiting and modern curriculum's
- Opportunity to expand your experience in schools with supportive senior leadership teams
- Experienced, supportive and welcoming colleagues
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the local community
- Create a secure, caring and stimulating an environment where the children see learning as purposeful, challenging and enjoyable
- Provide an independent approach to learning based on first-hand experiences which open up natural curiosity
- Recognise and celebrate children's achievement
- Promote children's spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding
- Encourage children to develop a sense of responsibility and respect for their school, the wider community, and the environment
- Develop a wide range of skills relevant to their present needs and equipping them for life in the future
- Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be resilient and have a determined approach
- Be able to engage with a wide range of pupils
- Have fantastic communication skills, and not be afraid to voice new ideas
Our schools are renowned for supporting each member of their staff and providing them with ongoing training and support. Therefore, progression and professional development opportunities will be available.
If you're passionate about children and education and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch shortly.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|