Do you have what it takes to change lives?
Do you believe every child is entitled to an equal opportunity?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
I am looking for a dedicated, hard-working, resilient person who wants to progress into a teaching position. Your day-to-day tasks will involve studying the way the main teacher works in the classroom and understanding every learner's individual needs. You will have to be willing to get fully involved with all teaching roles. This role would be well suited for an experienced TA (teaching assistant) that is looking to become a teacher. Does this sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Apply now!
* Free e-learning courses
* Exclusive online services
* Career advice
* Availability 24 hours, 7 days a week
* A 1:1 consultant
* Free school meals
* Free Trainee Teacher training
* Training alongside a salary
* A pension scheme
* A nationally recognised certificate in care
* A specialised CABAS Curriculum
* Employee benefits
* Shadowing the main teacher to better understand the structure of the classroom
* Understanding the different needs of students
* Adapting your teaching style to fit the needs of students
* Working with learners on a 1:1 basis and in small group sessions
* Assisting with planning and preparing activities
* Attending educational trips
* Delivering personal care where necessary
* Own means of transport
* A GCSE in Maths and English- grade C or equivalent
* Experience with special needs or care
Interviews will be held for a full-time position starting in September 2019. If you are interested apply now! If you are interested in working in an SEN setting however this is not a role for you please send your CV to email@example.com
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|