Key Stage 2 Teacher
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Is a long term contract starting in April something you are looking for?
Can you work in Horsham?
Do you have experience in key stage 2?
If so read on...
An excellent, inspiring teacher is required for a full-time supply teaching position starting in April 2019 for 1 term. This role is for a small/medium sized Primary school located in Horsham, West Sussex.
This particular opportunity is within a primary setting that has earned an excellent reputation in the area for providing a first rate education within a caring community. The school has been through a turbulent time of late but in now under new leadership and is beginning to flourish. For this reason they are looking for a cover teacher who can teach across key stage 2 to cover, sickness, training courses and intervention groups.
Benefits of working with this school:
- 360 mixed pupils on roll.
- Excellent support network for both pupils and staff.
- Teaching assistants provide excellent support in lessons.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- Large outdoor playground
- On-site teacher parking and bike storage
- Pupils have excellent attitudes to work and they enjoy learning
- A possible 5 days a week full-time teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Duties will include facilitating pre planned lessons, marking and assessment only.
- Teachers must hold QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary with proven strong behavioural management skills.
- NQT's with KS2 experience will be considered.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- PGCE or Degree in Education
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Recommend a teacher and you will receive 300 for each person that successfully completes 30 days of work for us (ts&cs apply).
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience and you feel this is the right role for you then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply immediately.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|