Games Development Lecturer
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Lecturer
SUBJECT: Games Development
LOCATION: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
SALARY: 16.00 - 20.00 per hour + statutory holiday pay
DN Colleges Recruitment are looking for an experienced and dedicated lecturer in Games Development.
This role is to start as soon as possible, full time (36 hours a week) and potentially ongoing for the remainder of the academic year.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Games Development qualification / industry experience
* Minimum of a Level 3 Teaching qualification or be working towards one
As a valued DN Colleges Recruitment candidate, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Account Manager
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
DN Colleges Recruitment promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with DN Colleges Recruitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all DN Colleges Recruitment assignments. All positions advertised by DN Colleges Recruitment comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|