£60.59 - 60.59 per day + PAYE
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching Personnel is looking for Classroom Assistants who are looking to work within Welsh medium schools in the South East Wales region. Teaching Personnel is keen to register enthusiastic and friendly assistants who can work under the teacher's direction with a range of children, whether as a general classroom assistant or on a one-to-one basis with a child or children.
The abitlity to communicate effectively through the medium of welsh is essential.
Position: Classroom Assistant
Pay: £60.59 per day including NI, Pension and holiday pay
Locations: Cardiff, Newport, Caerphilly, Torfaen, Merthyr Tydfil, Blaenau Gwent, Monmouthshire
Types of jobs available:
- Foundation Phase Classroom Assistant
- Key Stage 2 Classroom Teaching Assistant
- 1: 1 positions with various Additional Learning Needs Difficulties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide specific support for pupils within mainstream classes or a specialist teaching facility.
- Establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to their individual needs;
- Ensuring the safety of pupils in your care;
- Provide feedback to teachers on the day to day development of pupils.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive holding rate - £60.59 per hour;
- Plenty of supply work within a variety of schools;
- Long-term work or day-to-day delivery;
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge and experience of working within the primary school sector available within and outside working hours;
- Effective and honest service.
If you have the above skills and would like to work as a classroom assistant, please click below.
LE, Teacher - “An absolutely fantastic company to work for. Communication is clear and professional, their app has great features to keep you on track with everything. The staff themselves truly care about their employees and consider their placements etc, they are always helpful and truly understanding and super supportive. ”
JL Teaching Assistant - “The staff at Teaching Personnel are very friendly, approachable and professional at all times and do their utmost to find you work. I haven't been without work since joining. If you are a welsh speaker, you will literally never be left without work. Jack and Lisa seem to have a great relationship with all the schools in South Wales as they always find me work !! Registration was quick and I could not pay any agency fees! 5 * ”
For more information, please visit our South Wales Teaching Personnel website, or upload your CV and apply within.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.