£400 - 475 per week
Permanent | Full Time
Are you looking for a challenging, rewarding new role?
Do you have a passion for supporting vulnerable people?
Can you work independently as well as part of a team?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Here at Teaching Personnel, we are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant to work at one of our SEND schools in High Wycombe.
This role involves working with children and young people with ASC, PMLD and complex needs. They are seeking a Teaching Assistant who can take an empathetic and proactive approach, and support learning across the school.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working 1 to 1 or with small groups
- Supporting the children inside and outside the classroom
- Supervising break and lunch times
- Being a role model
- Supporting with any medical needs (training will be provided)
- Preparing the classroom and resources
- Collaboratively working with the Class Teacher
- Reporting any observations on progress, well-being and behaviours
- Supporting to de-escalate challenging behaviours
- Attending regular training and meetings when required
The successful applicant must be comfortable with personal care.
£400 - £475 per week.
Temp to perm opportunities!
If you are interested in this role and wanting to start a career in education, get in touch now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.