Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Location: Melton Mowbray
Day Rate: £80 - £100
Type: Full-time or part-time, short-term and long-term available
Smile Education are currently looking for passionate and motivated teaching assistants to work in a fantastic primary school in the Melton Mowbray area. We can offer work on both a full-time or part-time basis, giving you the flexibility to work around other commitments.
Your duties as a Teaching Assistant:
The ideal candidate will have…
- Supporting the classroom teacher
- Planning and delivering one-to-one and small group interventions for students who need additional support.
- Helping to manage classroom behaviour.
- Assisting the classroom teacher in creating a diverse and stimulating learning environment.
- Supporting the wellbeing of students.
The benefits of working with Smile Education
- Prior experience working with young people, ideally in an educational setting.
- A genuine passion for supporting students and motivating them to succeed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Your dedicated personal consultant, available for any inquiries or support.
- Competitive weekly pay rates.
- Frequent opportunities to attend Continuing Professional Development (CPD) sessions.
If this position sounds suited to you, please email your CV to . For further details about the role, please give Rosie a call on 0116 507 1693.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.