Teaching Assistant required for a Primary School in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
The school believe in being kind and safe where every individual commits to achieving their full potential and becoming a valued and respected member of the community.
Does this align to your values?
Looking for a step up in your career?
Smile Education can help!
Offering short, and long-term work on a full or part time basis, we work to your availability.
- Flexible days and working hours
- Expected salary range £65-£85 per day, dependent upon experience.
What you can expect
- To be punctual and have a genuine passion to work with children
- Able to deliver activities to small groups of intervention children.
- 1:1 support with children
- Encourage learning and help grow pupil confidence
Please click apply today!
- Constant support from your dedicated Smile team
- A streamline registration process
- Regular feedback opportunities
- Paid referral scheme.
- Flexible work schedule planned around your weekly availability.
- Weekly pay turning Friday into Fri-yay!
- Training platform to expand your skill set.
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.