£120 - £210 per day
Temporary | Part Time
Your new school
Are you looking for supply work in secondary schools in the London Borough of Bexley
I am currently recruiting supply teachers to work within Secondary schools across and within the Bexley area.
Supply teaching offers a flexible working environment with the option to work on either day-to-day supply or longer-term basis, and potentially a permanent role.
Your new role
We have positions available for daily supply cover. This would be an ideal position for experienced teachers who are forward-thinking and looking to inspire young learners. As it is day to day supply cover, there is no planning or marking, and you can choose the days and hours you work, and if you are looking for something more long-term for stability we have long-term roles available too.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Flexible work schedule, allowing you to manage your own diary week by week.
- Gain valuable teaching experience in a variety of school settings.
- Opportunity to network with education professionals and expand your professional connections.
- Competitive pay rates based on experience and qualifications.
- Full or part-time availability, providing options to suit your preferences.
- Your own designated consultant to guide you through the process and support you in your new role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or get in touch with Aura on 01474 359 333.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us to discuss other roles and oportunities that we may be able to help you with.