£120 - £210 per day
Temporary | Part Time
Are you an experienced secondary school teacher looking for a Supply Teacher role on either short or long term basis?
Academics want you to join their team of supply teacher around the south east London / Bexley areas. We are looking for experienced and/or ECTs to join our team for immediate opportunities.
We can offer opportunities in the South East London and Bexley areas, with full and part-time roles available.
Why choose Academics?
- Flexible work schedule, allowing you to manage your own diary week by week.
- Gain valuable teaching experience in a variety of school settings.
- Opportunity to network with education professionals and expand your professional connections.
- Competitive pay rates based on experience and qualifications.
- Full or part-time availability, providing options to suit your preferences.
- Holds Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- Possesses relevant classroom-based experience.
- Is adaptable, passionate, and committed to delivering quality education.
- Demonstrates strong classroom management and communication skills.
- Can inspire and engage students to achieve their full potential.
- Has the flexibility to work on a day-to-day, short-term or long-term basis.
Academics is renowned for offering top rates of pay, CPD training and referral bonuses.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a Supply Teacher with Academics. Or for more information about the role, get in touch with Aura on 01474 359333.