Rikama Education Ltd. are currently working with special school in Tonbridge who are looking for a number of SEN Teaching Assistants to start as soon as possible for both Primary and Secondary learners, with the opportunity of a permanent role for the right candidate after the initial period. These roles include an initial taster day for you to experience a day in the school.
The school offers excellent facilities on an extremely large site and educate and care for students (mixed boys and girls) aged from 4 to 19 with PMLD, Complex Needs, Mental health conditions, challenging behaviour and who are on the Autistic spectrum. Some roles could require you to complete personal care.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting students in across Primary and Secondary ages with a range of individual needs including PMLD mental health, ASD and challenging behaviour.
- Support on either a 1 to 1 or small group basis.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to be flexible in the nature of support and provide personal care on occasion.
Should you be accepted for this post, you will be rewarded by:
- A brilliant career with supportive SLT and school environment.
- Opportunity for a Permanent School Contract.
- A dedicated Consultant.
- Training and CPD courses.
- A long term contract with the potential to go permanent at this school.
- Excellent rates of pay.
Should you be interested in this post, please apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are happy in your current post; however, you have a colleague or friend that may be interested in this post, please pass on our email and number as Rikama Education run a referral incentive scheme for anyone who refers a person to us that we subsequently place at one of our schools