£18 - 23 per hour
Permanent | Part Time
SEN Teaching Assistant
• Are you looking for an extremely rewarding teaching assistant role in the North Oxfrod area?
• Do you have experience working with pupils with SEN?
• Do you have a background in SEN or care?
Here at Teaching Personnel, we are looking for SEN teaching assistants for a variety of part time and full-time roles in North Oxford - Bicester, Chipping Norton, Banbury and Whitley.
The role would include:
• Assisting the pupil with the work set out by the teacher
• Running small intervention groups to assist with learning - Maths and English
• Monitoring the progress and development of the pupils
• Behaviour/learning support
• Upholding the values of the school at all times
• Aiding with the set up and set down of the classroom
• Maintaining high levels of health and safety over the pupils
• Aiding the teacher with the day to day running of the class
The ideal candidate would have:
• Experience working in a Teaching Assistant role
• Experience working with SEN pupils
• Safeguarding training
• Teaching assistant qualifications
• DBS on the Update service (we can help with this)
• A hard working and positive attitude to all aspects of work
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.