We use a PAYE scheme so you won't pay to be paid.....
Temporary | Full Time
One to one Tutors & Support - Huddersfield & Kirklees area
We are looking for Tutors to work as part of an intervention package being put together by a leading setting in the Huddersfield and wider Kirklees area. You will principally be tutoring and supporting the studies of young people who have been temporarily excluded from school. The short programme aims to bring various organisations together to deliver a coherent package of tailored interventions with the aim of reintegrating the children back into school. The children may have had experiences of gangs' or been involved in an incident where a weapon such as a knife was present.
You ideally will have tutored GCSE core subjects and have experience in supporting young people with their studies. Part of this work may not always be purely academic as some pastoral work will be needed to fully support the child. You will also work alongside the child's school and the Youth Offenders Team as well as other external agencies. You will be expected to document the childs progress and report back regularly.
Protocol Education has been placing teaching professionals in a range of settings for many years. We are a REC accredited and audited company, this means we really take safeguarding seriously and are a leading fully compliant provider within the education sector. We have a large office network that stretches from the North East to the South West and most areas in-between.
Protocol Education adheres to the following from its Support Workers;
• A DBS certificate with a live subscription to the update service or be willing to get one
• Two professional references within the last three years
• Someone who is committed to the safeguarding of young people
Protocol Education will reward you with.........
• Competitive rates of pay.
• We mainly pay you using our own in house pay roll so you won't get charged to get paid!
• Free continuing professional development and training courses such as Team Teach
• Support from a dedicated team that includes ex-teaching professionals.
• Opportunities to work with a wide choice of settings across West Yorkshire
• Ongoing CV, interview advice and support