£65 - £90 per day, Benefits: Referral Rewards & CPD
Temporary | Full Time
A school near you are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1-1 basis within KS1. The role will be Full Time. This position is long-term, starting ASAP. The role is in a Wolverhampton based school.
Working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) can be very rewarding! Seeing the daily progression of children is what it is all about. Making a difference in their lives and enabling them to access mainstream lessons and curriculum can have such a big impact on their future. We are calling on all caring and compassionate Teaching Assistants who have experience working with SEN children for this fantastic role in a school local to you.
What to look forward to…
- Preparing learning materials under the supervision of the class teacher
- Look after a child’s physical, social, and emotional welfare
- Create a stimulating and fun learning environment
- Feedback to teachers and maintain the pupils’ records
- Work with outside professionals to help create EHCPS for the pupil
- Follow all safeguarding procedures
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: building a great 1-1 relationship with a child, support their learning journey and earn the reward of seeing them flourish!
Why work for us?
- Payday on each week to turn Friday into Fri-yay!
- Competitive pay rates
- Do the job you love when it suits you!
- Dedicated consultant who works for you to find you the perfect roles!
Smile Education work with some of the BEST schools in the Wolverhampton Area and we want to help you find work in the school best suited for you! Get in touch today to talk through your experience or how you can get started on registering and being put forward for this role! Click APPLY now!
It is the aim of Smile Education to ensure that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable facilities or treatment (either directly or indirectly) in recruitment or employment on grounds of age, disability, gender/gender reassignment, marriage / civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation (the protected characteristics). Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
Job reference : SM1LEL
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.