£65 - 70 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Learning Support Assistant, Full time
Positive? Proactive? Resilient? Keen to make a real difference every day?
Teaching Personnel are delighted to be working with one of our client primary school in Milton Keynes, that are looking for several Level 2 Learning Support Assistants, to work 1:1 within Year 3. We are looking for an experienced teaching assistant, with a passion for enhancing the learning of pupils.
The school are led by a strong leadership and management team, that have brought considerable improvements to pupils’ achievement and teaching since the schools opened. Additionally, behaviour throughout the school has been identified as good and sometimes outstanding in lessons. The successful candidate will work within a great team that have been identified by Ofsted to be one of many, clear strengths to the school.
- Learning Support Assistant, supporting a pupil with SEN on a 1:1 basis in the classroom.
- September Start
- Full Time, on a temp to perm basis
- GBP65 - GBP70 (dependant on experience)
Essential Qualifications and Traits;
- CACHE Level 2 or equivalent
- Experience working within a Primary school
- Experience working with Special Education Needs (SEN)
- Passionate and prepared to have a hands on approach
Desired Qualifications and Traits.
- Team Teach Training or other verbal or physical de-escalation training are desirable but candidates with this, could be favoured.
- Confidence and ability to make professional and friendly working relationships with the pupils, their families and staff
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service. If you think you would be suitable for this role, please send your CV to Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alex on 01604 376 814.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.