£20 - 25 per hour
Temporary | Part Time
We are seeking Tutors in Dudley to provide support to children who are not currently in mainstream education. Tuition will take place 1:1 within the pupil's home or a local library.
- Experience within SEN roles is desriable.
- Experience teaching in UK schools/teaching the national curriculum is essential.
- Some children may display challenging behaviours.
- Some children may require additional pastoral support to support them through sessions.
- Maths and English skills will be essential for this role.
- Planning and providing your own learning materials is required.
- Availability during the school day - no evenings or weekends.
- Pay rate = £25.00 per hour.
- An up to date ‘Child Only’ DBS registered on the Update Service and right to work docs are essential.
What Teaching Personnel can offer you?
- Access to a bespoke online tutoring platform.
- Access to free training programmes for further development, such as safeguarding and module training.
- Payment in house.
- Dedicated consultant to keep in touch with.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.