£75 - £90 per day
Temporary | Part Time
SEN Support Assistants
Primary Schools in Bexley
Do you possess the necessary skills to excel as an SEN Support Assistant in a primary schools, specifically working with pupils with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) and behavioural difficulties?
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic SEN assistant or a graduate with a passion for positively impacting children's learning experiences?
We are excited to announce partnerships with great Primary Schools located in the borough of Bexley. We are actively seeking resilient people to join us as SEN Support Assistants, contributing to the school's commitment to fostering supportive relationships while addressing individual needs.
What We're Seeking:
- A strong academic background
- Some experience working with children facing additional and complex needs preferable
- Ability to connect with children and maintain effective relationships
- Understanding of the importance of safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within a school
- Aspirations to pursue a further career in an Educational capacity
- Plan and implement personalized work programs for pupils with SEN on a 1:1 basis
- Actively promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal opportunities to learn and develop
- Collaborate closely with SEND professionals, Behaviour Specialists, and Speech and Language Therapists
What's in it for You?
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for you to gain extensive experience working with vulnerable children as an SEN Support Assistant. The experience gained will undoubtedly contribute to your future career goals in Edcuation.
If you are a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, grab this opportunity to appfor the SEN Support Assistant role by clicking 'Apply' and attaching your CV! Your dedication can make a lasting impact on the lives of children in Bexley.