A well established and reputable school in Kirklees are looking to recruit a qualified and ideally experienced EYFS Teacher this January 2018 for two terms. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and dynamic EYFS Teacher to join the ranks of a thriving mainstream community school.
The school is driven by success and is committed to developing its staff and pupils as a whole. They are looking for a hard working teacher with a passion for Early Years who is able to nurture and develop learning.
- Deliver high quality teaching to pupils of all ability in an Early Years setting.
- Inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
- Prepare and plan exciting and engaging lessons.
- Use a range of strategies to involve pupils of all abilities and learning styles.
- Effectively manage the behaviour using the school behaviour policy where possible.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils according to the Early Years curriculum.
- Be responsible for the classroom management and direct support staff successfully.
- Ensure the classroom environment creates a safe and stimulating area for the children in class to learn and play.
- Contribute to the school community and ensure good relationships are built with children, staff and parents.
- Build communication channels for home school partnerships.
- Identify children in need of support and put the correct scaffolding in place to ensure progress.
- Have a strong understanding of the seven areas of learning and development.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
- Be punctual and set a good example to the children.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status.
- Shares a genuine passion for teaching and the development of children.
- Be able to support children of all abilities and put the correct support in place when needed.
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for the role!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|