"Sometimes you win. Sometimes you learn."
Do you have a passion for working with children?
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to a child in the classroom?
Have you got experience working in a classroom?
I'm looking for a cover supervisor to work with primary schools across Horsham, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
At Randstad we support many local schools to find a range of passionate staff and as a result we receive lots of exclusive roles for our candidates. We currently have multiple locality and individual partnership agreements with schools across Surrey, West Sussex and Brighton which guarantees our staff the majority of the work in these areas. I am currently working with teachers and cover supervisors on a day-to-day basis but we also cover long term and permanent vacancies for a range of education specialists. If you are interested in a new role within education then please get in contact!
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Exclusive roles
* DBS and school application support
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* App-based booking system
* Free career advice
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Online diary
* Refer a friend scheme
Benefits of the role:
* Flexible working days
* Local bookings
* Weekly pay
* Free CPD
* Competitive pay
* Covering lessons in the teachers absence to support the students to continue accessing the curriculum
* Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
* Following set lesson plans to meet the expectations of the teacher
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience working in a primary school
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
* Experience covering lessons in a teachers absence
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Science Teacher - SEN School Hillingdon Protocol Education Hillingdon £120 - £160 per day
- Teaching Assistants- Actors, Actresses and Drama Graduates Classroom Teachers City of London £70 - £80 per day