Are you looking for a new, exciting new position t? Do you know your Pythagoras theorem from your quadratic equations? Can you tell your numerators from your denominators? Then look no further we have the perfect role for you.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a popular and oversubscribed school in Bristol who are looking for a Maths teacher to start ASAP , the role is a 0.8 position but can be made into a full time table if required. .
The school welcome applications from both NQT's and experienced staff, and all NQT's will benefit from a robust mentoring scheme. The role is to continue at least up until Easter but most likely will go on until the end of the Summer term depending on restructuring of the department
The school is a popular school which has a special feel, with a positive learning ethos and a fantastic range of opportunities for young people within and beyond the classroom.
In the role you can benefit from:
* Free parking
* Free training
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive colleagues
* Great school and learning environment
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with challenging behaviour
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Familiar with Maths and Further Maths at A-level
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Get in touch on 0117 3116470 and ask for Michelle; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
You will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing details and have a DBS (we can help
you to obtain) that is registered on the update service.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Teaching Assistants- Actors, Actresses and Drama Graduates Classroom Teachers City of London £70 - £80 per day
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Crawley £15000 - £16000 per annum