Are you looking to gain classroom experience before deciding on a career in education?
Are you a qualified teacher, who wants a better work-life balance than a permanent teaching job gives?
Or, are you a teacher wanting to return to work after a period away from the classroom?
We are currently working with a number of schools in the Blackpool area that are looking to recruit cover supervisors due to continueth growth.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is varied and challenging but also very rewarding, you will be expected to deliver prepared work to pupils as well as managing the classroom. In the role, flexibility and a sense of humour are essential.
Roles vary from long term to daily cover, dependent upon the schools need and we are passionate about matching the correct candidate to each role.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Free training and CPD, both online and on-site
- A dedicated consultant to help with career progression
- An on-site canteen with hot food
- A competitive 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme offering 300 in vouchers
- Free parking on site
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
- Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school's agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
- A background working within education
- Strong classroom management
- Strong behaviour management
- A motivated and enthusiastic demeanour
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Punctuality and reliability
- An ability to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. After that, you will go through our compliance process to be cleared for work.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|