"Children must be taught how to think, not what to think."
Are you an influential role model?
Can you get children engaged with their learning?
Do you have the ability to flex your approach to teaching?
We are looking for a teaching assistant to join an outstanding school in Cranleigh. Using a unique approach you will be ensuring that all children are given an equal access to education via different methods of learning. We need someone who is tough and resilient and who can work with students on a 1:1 basis and in small group sessions.
If this sounds like you then get in touch today.
Benefits with Randstad:
* Career Advice
* Advice and editing on your current CV
* Refer a friend scheme
* Great knowledge in the market to match you to your perfect role
* Discounted voucher app for candidates
* Free e-learning modules such as Autism awareness, safeguarding, team teach and more!!!
Benefits with the School:
* Free onsite parking
* Onsite farm and horse riding stables
* Constant training and CPD
* Paid school holidays
* Access to all school facilities
* Participate in all activities alongside pupils
* Create a fun learning environment
* Make sure classroom is health and safety enabled
* Ensure all pupils have an equal opportunity to access education
* Assisting the main teacher with the plan and prep of lesson
Ideal candidates will have the following:
* Must have own means of transport
* Good Maths and English skills
* Understanding of SEMH, EBD, ASD, ADHD and other behavioural difficulties
* Resilient and thick skinned
Interviews will be held over the next few weeks for a February 2020 start. Do not hesitate to register your interest as this role will not be available for long.
To apply call Sarah Elmasry on 01293 527416 or email email@example.com.
If this is not the right role for you, we have an array of exclusive positions on Sussex and Surrey for temporary and permanent contracts.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|