Job DescriptionAre you looking to get into teaching but do not have the relevant experience yet?
Teaching Assistant South Ockendon
We are currently recruiting for a Primary School in South Ockendon. You will be joining a friendly, child centred school who are dedicated to the learning of their children and where the pupils are safe, happy and care for. They currently meet the government floor standards in Reading, Writing and Maths and are rated Good by Ofsted.
The pupils settle well into the school and all pupils are ready and excited to learn. SEN students are also well catered for and have a good support network. The school is a very large community Primary School in South Ockendon who have a Nursery Provision alongside the school. SEN students are also well catered for and have a good support network. The school is known for supporting all staff as well creating a warm environment for new staff at the school.
They are a warm and welcoming school who work together to make sure that the pupils achieve to the best of their ability. The school foster enthusiasm of learning through fun and interactive learning. The school has a happy and purposely working atmosphere.
They are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and caring individual with a positive attitude
- An individual with a passion for education and who is looking to gain more experience within education
- Motivated and ambitious individual
- An individual who is ready to learn and progress
In return they can offer:
- Children who have a love for learning
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff who care about your professional development
- A commitment to support your professional development
- A vibrant, positive atmosphere with a calm environment
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you 250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
Pertemps Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Pertemps Education is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Crawley £15000 - £16000 per annum
- Primary School Teacher Protocol Education Croydon £125 - £145 per day