Have you got expert knowledge in the sciences? Could you inspire pupils to reach for the stars? Do your lessons really get a reaction? Can you help children grow and develop in the classroom?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher Role in a Bury area Secondary School and Sixth Form. We will Pay To Scale for this role. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
- Free training, both online and on-site
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme, with a chance of earning 300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive learning environment to promote learning
- Using a variety of teaching strategies to motivate and challenge students, and ensure high levels of interest
- Produce reports for parents in line with the school calendar
- Contribute to subject development by producing, reviewing and updating curriculum plans and schemes of work
- Ability to teach science subjects to GCSE and Biology to A-Level
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Science and the GCSE syllabus
- QTS / QTLS or equivalent
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Access to own vehicle is preferred
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
This could be the start of something amazing!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Graduate Teaching Assistant The Education Network Ltd Romford £60 - £70 per day
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Crawley £15000 - £16000 per annum