SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have the experience and skills to assist children in accessing the curriculum? Can you provide professional childcare and learning support? Are you well versed in managing challenging behaviour? Can you help children build their own success? Do you have experience working with children who have special educational needs?
We are currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs TA Role in the Torbay area. You will be working 1 on 1 and in small groups with SEN Children or children with educational behavioural difficulties. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
* Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Working with small groups and 1:1
* Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Relevant education qualification preferred
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working or volunteering with SEN/SEMH/EBD pupils
* Knowledge of Makaton, Moving and Handling, PECs or Team Teach is desirable (but not essential)
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get 300.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Maths Teacher Randstad Education City of London £140 - £160 per day
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Crawley £15000 - £16000 per annum
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression