SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have the skills and experience to assist children in accessing the curriculum? Can you provide professional childcare and learning support? Are you well versed in managing challenging behaviour and SEN? Can you help children build their own success?
We are currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs TA Role in an SEN school in the Exeter area. You will be working 1 on 1 and with small groups. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
* Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Working with small groups and 1:1
* Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Relevant education qualification preferred
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working or volunteering with SEN/SEMH/EBD pupils
* Knowledge of Makaton, Moving and Handling, PECs or Team Teach is desirable (but not essential)
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get 300.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Science Teacher - SEN School Hillingdon Protocol Education Hillingdon £120 - £160 per day
- Behaviour Mentor – Year 8 Students Protocol Education Hillingdon £60 - £75 per day