Health and Social Care Teacher
Have you got experience teaching Health and Social Care to BTEC or A Level? Are you eager to inspire future care and social workers? Can you engage groups of young people, and keep them focused on the task at hand?
I am currently recruiting for a College in Bury for a candidate, ready to deliver Health and Social Care classes to 6th Form students. As a Health and Social Care teacher, you would be expected to teach and combine different elements of law, ethics, sociology, biology and nutrition, and deliver them enthusiastically to the students. The College commits itself to providing the best education it possibly can to a multitude of different students, supporting them to reach their full potential. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Easy access by road, and free onsite parking
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTLS or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience with 6th form education
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Science Teacher - SEN School Hillingdon Protocol Education Hillingdon £120 - £160 per day
- Teaching Assistants- Actors, Actresses and Drama Graduates Classroom Teachers City of London £70 - £80 per day