Are you looking to start the year off with a brand new role? Would you like to be part of a motivated team of staff committed to helping children succeed? Could you inspire young children to make the most of their education? Can you provide a wide range of motivating and inspiring lessons? Are you able to build great pupil-teacher relationships?
Our fantastic partner primary schools are currently recruiting for Primary Teachers in Plymouth. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* We will pay you via PAYE, not an umbrella company
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your students
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us, you could get 300.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|