Supply Cover Supervisor
"Free the child's potential and you will transform them into the world."
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to a child in the classroom?
Have you got experience working in a classroom?
Do you want to support children to reach their full potential?
I'm looking for a cover supervisor to work with primary schools across Crawley, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
At Randstad we support many local schools to find a range of passionate staff and as a result we receive lots of exclusive roles for our candidates. I am currently working with teachers and cover supervisors on a day-to-day basis but we also cover long term and permanent vacancies for a range of education specialists. We currently have multiple locality and individual partnership agreements with schools across Surrey, West Sussex and Brighton which guarantees our staff the majority of the work in these areas. If you are interested in a new role within education then please get in contact!
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Free career advice
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* DBS and school application support
* Online diary
* Exclusive roles
* Refer a friend scheme
* App-based booking system
* Support to edit and improve your CV
Benefits of the role:
* Local bookings
* Free CPD
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working days
* Weekly pay
* Following set lesson plans to meet the expectations of the teacher
* Covering lessons in the teachers absence to support the students to continue accessing the curriculum
* Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
* Experience covering lessons in a teachers absence
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience working in a primary school
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
* A degree level qualification
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Behaviour Mentor – Year 8 Students Protocol Education Hillingdon £60 - £75 per day
- Maths Teacher Randstad Education City of London £140 - £160 per day
- Teaching Assistants- Actors, Actresses and Drama Graduates Classroom Teachers City of London £70 - £80 per day