Primary Cover Teacher
"Never stop learning because life never stops teaching."
Have you got experience working in primary schools?
Do you have experience working with a range of year groups within a primary setting?
Are you looking for a role where you can inspire others and share your experience?
I'm looking for a cover teacher to work across primary schools in East Grinstead, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad are an education recruitment agency who help schools across West Sussex, Brighton and Surrey with their permanent, long-term and day-to-day needs. This role is aimed at primary teachers who are looking for day-to-day work in East Grinstead. As the preferred supplier for the schools in this area we have lots of work available so candidates will be kept busy. As a supply teacher you will be asked to work mornings, afternoons and full days in our schools so the right candidate must be flexible with this. For those who are just starting out as a teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. Through working as a supply teacher candidates receive the flexibility to choose their working days and these roles could lead to permanent and long-term roles in some of our schools.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Online diary
* DBS and school application support
* App-based booking system
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* Exclusive roles
* Free career advice
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Refer a friend scheme
Benefits of the role:
* No planning
* Teacher of the month
* Weekly pay
* Free CPD
* Flexible working days
* Local bookings
* Competitive pay
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
* Marking work completed during the day
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* Experience teaching in a UK primary school
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|