"All progress takes place outside the comfort zone."
Have you got experience supporting students during their SATs?
Do you want to expand on your skills in a new and exciting environment?
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to a child in the classroom?
I'm looking for a cover supervisor to work with primary schools across East Grinstead, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad have built up strong relationships with many local primary schools leading to exclusive roles becoming available on a daily basis. Doing supply cover is a great way to gain valuable experience and to show off your skills in front of potential employers by doing what you do best! As the preferred supplier for the schools in this area we have lots of work available so candidates will be kept busy. We are currently looking for dedicated staff to fill these roles! Successful candidates will be given the flexibility to choose their working days and some of these roles may lead to offers for long-term or permanent placements.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Refer a friend scheme
* App-based booking system
* Online diary
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Exclusive roles
* DBS and school application support
* Free career advice
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive pay
* Weekly pay
* Free CPD
* Local bookings
* Flexible working days
* Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
* Following set lesson plans to meet the expectations of the teacher
* Covering lessons in the teachers absence to support the students to continue accessing the curriculum
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience working in a primary school
* Experience covering lessons in a teachers absence
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A degree level qualification
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Teaching Assistants- Actors, Actresses and Drama Graduates Classroom Teachers City of London £70 - £80 per day
- Primary School Teacher Protocol Education Croydon £125 - £145 per day
- Science Teacher - SEN School Hillingdon Protocol Education Hillingdon £120 - £160 per day