Creative Background Teaching Assistant Roles Available
Job DescriptionProtocol Education are looking for teaching assistants or learning support assistants from creative backgrounds such as acting, drama, musical backgrounds to work in our outstanding schools in South West London. Our schools range from special needs to mainstream schools which teach students with varying needs such as autism, speech and language difficulties and severe learning disabilities. Our schools are looking candidates that enjoy working in a fun and engaging environment.
Engaging students through song and dance
Helping with sensory integration within the classroom
Working with the teacher to assess pupils' levels and ability
Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
Liaising with parents and carers
The school are looking for individuals who are:
Experienced working with children
Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
Interested in working in a different environment
Committed and resilient
If you're looking for a deeply rewarding new challenge, please get in touch with me immediately! I look forward to hearing from you.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of 40.00
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Learning Support Mentor Roles Available in Wandsworth. Protocol Education Wandsworth £60 - £85 per day, Benefits: PAYE Pay, No Umbrella Companies, Free CPD, Local work.
- SEN Learning Support Mentor Roles Available in Bromley. Protocol Education Lewisham £60 - £85 per day
- EAL Primary Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Lambeth £65 - £80 per day
- Maths Teacher Randstad Education City of London £140 - £160 per day
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Crawley £15000 - £16000 per annum
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression