Cover Supervisor/Classroom Support
Have you ever worked as a sports coach, youth worker or any job where you have worked with children and young adults? This job is for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to work in a school in North Sheffield. This school is looking for candidates that are enthusiastic and can build relationships with students quickly.
This position would suit someone that is looking for a career in education or even someone that is wanting to start there PGCE next year and needs to gain experience in the classroom.
No school experience necessary, just a passion to work and support children.
- Flexible working life
- Valuable teaching experience
- Supportive line manager
- On-site car park
- Great transport links
- Refer a friend incentive (Earn up to 300 in high street shopping vouchers
- Cover supervisor training
- Shadowing other cover supervisors
- Interacting with students to encourage learning
- Supervising the completion of work set by the school
- Ensuring that all students are well-behaved and focused on learning
- Reporting on the behaviour of pupils during the class and dealing appropriately with any issues
- University degree (please note this is preferred and not essential)
- Full clean enhanced DBS (on the update service) We can provide this
- 2 excellent references covering the past 12 months - doesn't have to be childcare related
If you can provide the above, then this position is perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Science Teacher - SEN School Hillingdon Protocol Education Hillingdon £120 - £160 per day
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Cover Supervisor Randstad Education Chelmsford