SEN Teaching Assistant in Salford.
Are you looking for a new position where you will have to opportunity to progress your career and to become a permanent staff member, with a forward thinking and proactive team in an SEN primary school with modern facilities and resources?
The school is a complex needs primary school with a well established team of teachers and learning support workers, this means you will be working alongside other staff members on a regular basis but also have freedom to implement your specific interventions and plan and use your own resources to ensure the child develops. There is the opportunity to do team teach and safeguarding training courses as well as other in house CPD.
This position is to assist with a pupil who has Autism, the child is in year 5 and needs 1:1 support assistance throughout the whole working day, helping to keep him on task, making sure he progresses in literacy and numeracy and also aiding inclusion, ensuring he works closely with other pupils when needed within the class.
To be considered for this role you must;
- Have experience in working with children with Autism, Emotional and Behavioural Disorders and Severe Learning Difficulties
- Be a warm and caring individual
- Be an individual with a positive and motivational approach
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have a creative personalitY
-Hold a DBS on the update system ( We had support with a new application if you do not have one)
This is a great role to be involved with, with a brilliant staff team and great pupils in a warm and welcoming environment so if you do wish to apply for this role please click to apply or call Rebecca on 0161 200 1904.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- SEN Teaching Assistant in Salford. Randstad Education Salford £60 - £70 per day
- SEN Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Stockport £70 - £75 per day + Plus Other Benefits
- SEN Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Stockport £9.20 - £11 per hour + Plus Other Benefits