Job DescriptionProtocol Education are currently recruiting Qualified Teachers for day to day, long term and short term supply work in primary schools in the Borough of Brent.
With a passion and dedication for teaching, we are offering you the opportunity to work in a range of classroom environments across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
This is a fantastic chance to work in a range of schools to help you positively develop and enhance your skills as a classroom teacher.
Whether you are looking for five days a week or even one or two days, we have a school and position that will be suited to your needs!
Not forgetting...we are always open to NQT's and Overseas Trained Teachers!
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed).
- A DBS on the update service or willing to undertake one.
- Excellent teaching references.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please contact Jay Gorasia: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 371 7915 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Maths Teacher Randstad Education City of London £140 - £160 per day
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Crawley £15000 - £16000 per annum