Teaching Assistants Full Time
Job DescriptionA great primary school in the New Cross/Peckham area is currently looking for two experienced Teaching Assistants to assist children in class.
The school is 5 minutes' walk from two local stations with good bus links..
This role will start after October Half term and continue until July 2020 with the option of joining the school on a permanent basis.
. You will need to have experience of working successfully and cooperatively as part of a team within a school for children supporting the teacher in delivering lessons.
You will be required to:
-Have good spoken English and numeracy skills
- Have a minimum of 6 months Primary experience;
- You need to supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting;
- This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- BSL Teaching Assistants. Protocol Education Lewisham £75 - £85 per day, Benefits: Free SEN Training
- Early Years Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Southwark £70 - £80 per day
- Yr3 full time general Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on role and experience.